Customer and supplier information, simultaneously
information on data processing in accordance with Article 12 f. and 21 GDPR
beloved customer (m/f),
due to the legal provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are obliged to provide you with comprehensive information (Article 13 GDPR) on the processing of your personal data, for which we are pleased to do so. Data protection and the handling of your personal data are very important to us, so that we always pay attention to a proper processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about the processing of your data, both we and our data protection officer are available to answer them. Furthermore, the data protection officer is not subject to any instructions, is independent in his position and legally obliged to maintain secrecy and confidentiality (Article 38 GDPR, Section 38 BDSG), so that you can turn to him in confidence. With regard to the processing of your personal data, we inform you of the following:
1 Name of the controller
The controller for the processing of your personal data is:
Dr. Jean Bausch GmbH & Co. KG
The executive directors of the controller are:
André Bausch and Peter Bausch
The manager of data processing is:
Mr. André Bausch
The external data protection officer of the controller is:
Mr. Jens Engelhardt (Lawyer), his representative Mr. Sven Kolja Braune (Lawyer)
c/o Notos Rechtsanwälte – Braune, Engelhardt Partnerschaft
Heidelberger Str. 6
Jean Bausch GmbH & Co. KG
As one of the world's leading manufactures, Dr. Jean Bausch GmbH & Co. KG offers a comprehensive range of different articulating papers and occlusion test films in different strengths, shapes and colors. All products are manufactured strictly according to the guidelines of the European Medical Devices Regulation and are under constant control of our quality assurance manager. The raw materials we use are physiologically completely harmless and meet cosmetic, food or pharmaceutical standards. The business purpose is the manufacture and sale of medical devices in the dental sector.
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of establishing, implementing and terminating a contractual relationship with you.
Within this framework, we process the following personal data or categories of data from you in particular:
· Company and business information
· Address data
· Bank details (if applicable)
· Sales figures
· Purchased categories of goods
· Content data of the existing business relationship
The legal fundaments for the processing of personal data are:
· Contract in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR (e.g.: sales-, delivery- and service contracts)
· Consent in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 lit a), 7 GDPR (e.g.: Newsletter, Transmission to branches in third countries),
· Fulfilment of a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR (e.g. reports to the Tax Office; responses to legal and data protection inquiries)
· Legitimate interest in accordance with Article. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (e.g. advertising to existing customers, realization of house rights; assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes; guarantee of IT security and IT operation of Dr. Jean Bausch GmbH & Co. KG; prevention and investigation of criminal offences; video surveillance serves to collect evidence in the event of criminal offences. They thus serve to protect customers and employees as well as the exercise of house rights; measures for building and system security (e.g. access controls).
In order to fulfil our contracted and legal obligations, your data will be forwarded to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
· Distributors abroad, if your enquiry relates to them
· Bank institutions
· Insurance companies
· External service provider
o IT service provider
o Hosting service provider
o Tax advisor/auditor
· Logistics companies
· Customs authorities
· Document shredding
· Data Protection Officer
· Tax Offices
In case you request product information for a specific country through our website, we transfer your data to our sales partners in the USA, Brazil, Australia, Japan or to a dealer in the respective country of destination, for example. Most of these countries are considered third countries within the meaning of the GDPR and do not have adequate legislation to protect personal data. Therefore, we ask for your explicit consent for a transfer of your data to a third country.
In order to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations, we store the data for the following periods, unless there is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Para. I lit. f) GDPR, which would justify longer storage:
If necessary, we process and store your personal data for the duration of our business relationship, which also includes, for example, the initiation and processing of a contract. In addition, we are subject to various storage and documentation obligations arising from the German Commercial Code (HGB), the Fiscal Code (AO), the German Banking Act (KWG) and the Money Laundering Act (GwG), among others. The periods for storage and documentation specified there range from two to ten years. Finally, the storage period is also assessed according to the statutory limitation periods, which, for example, according to Sec. 195 f. of the German Civil Code (BGB) may as a rule be 3 years, but in certain cases also up to thirty years.
· Business correspondence: 10 years, according to Sec. 147 Para. I Nr. 4,5 in connection with Para. III AO; Sec. 257 Para. I Nr. 1, 4 in connection with Sec. 238 Para. I HGB
· Contracts: 10 years, according to Sec. 147 Para. I Nr. 4,5 in connection with Para. III AO; Sec. 257 Para. I Nr. 1, 4 in connection with Sec. 238 Para. I HGB
· Documents for invoices: 10 years, Sec. 147 Para. I Nr. 4,5 in connection with Para. III AO; Sec. 257 Para. I Nr. 1, 4 in connection with Sec 238 Para. I HGB
· Applications: 6 months (f there is no employment)
· Judgements and titles: 30 years
You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
· Right to access
· Right to rectification or erasure
· Right to restriction of processing
· Right to data portability
· Right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data if you do not agree to the handling of your data and
· Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until withdrawal;
· Right of objection: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6 Para.(1) lit. (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
o The data controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
o If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
o If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
o You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC:
Status: May 2018